Client registration is a secure and convenient on-line process.
New Client Registration
New client registration is a secure online process that can be completed from the privacy and convenience of your own home.
Please Note: Your first appointment will be scheduled by the Administrative Services Department after you have completed the online registration process, including completion of all online forms.
Please allow 24~48 business hours for someone from Administrative Services to contact you after you have completed the registration process.
After your first appointment has been scheduled, you will have access to the online scheduling calendar for self-scheduling future appointments.
Steps in the New Client Registration Process:
1. Go to the Counselors page and select your counselor:
2. Click on the "Client Portal" button under your counselor's photo and select the option to "Register."
3. Please complete the online registration process, including completion of all requested online forms.
4. You will be asked to upload an image of your photo ID to the secure client portal.
5. You will be asked to create a login username and password as part of the secure online registration process. You will want to save this information for future access.
6. If you plan to use insurance, you will be asked to upload an image of your insurance card to the secure client portal.
7. You will be asked to enter information for a credit, debit, or HSA/FSA card to be kept securely on file in accordance with PCI compliance regulations.
8. Once the online process has been completed, including the completion of the online consent forms, you will be contacted by the Administrative Services Department to schedule your first appointment.
Please note: you will not be able to schedule your first appointment online. The first appointment is scheduled when Administrative Services contacts you, usually within 24~48 business hours of completion of the online registration process.
If you need help selecting a counselor, please try the Counselor Selector Assistant:
If you need additional assistance with the registration process, please text or call the Administrative Services Department at 636-442-2612.
If you indicated a preference for telehealth on the New Client Consent Form, your counselor or Administrative Services will send you a link prior to your appointment so you can access the virtual telehealth session.
If you indicated a preference for an in-person office session, please arrive before your appointment time and follow the instructions posted in the waiting area to check in at the Admin window during regular Admin business hours (9-5 M-TH, 9-1 Fri) or take a seat and wait for your counselor if your appointment is outside of regular Admin business hours.
Payment is due at the time of service.
A credit, debit, FSA, or HSA card must be kept on file and will be used for payment.
If insurance is being used, the client is responsible to check insurance benefits and pay any deductible required or any portion not covered by insurance.
If EAP (Employee Assistance Program) is being used, the client must obtain pre-authorization and give it to the counselor's office prior to scheduling.
For private pay clients, a sliding fee scale may be available, based on the client's annual household income.
Appointments canceled with less than 24-hours notice will be charged a late cancel or no show fee.
Established Client Scheduling
Established clients are encouraged to self-schedule online.
- Go to the Counselors page.
- Click on the Client Portal button under your counselor's photo to schedule and change appointments.
Christian Counseling Connection, LLC, provides practice management support services for independent counselors in private practice and is not liable for services rendered by individual counselors.