Client registration and scheduling is a secure and convenient on-line process.
- Go to the Counselors page.
- Click on the Existing Client Portal button under your counselor's photo to schedule and change appointments.
New Client Registration
If you know which counselor you prefer, simply go to their profile page and click on the New Client Consent & Registration button under their photo to begin the registration process.
For assistance in selecting a counselor and scheduling an appointment, please call the office at (636) 442-2612.
Complete the Registration Process
The registration process must be completed two business days prior to the first appointment. This includes:
- Select a counselor.
- Click on the New Client Consent & Registration button under your counselor's photo to complete the counselor's New Client Consent Form.
- Follow the link at the end of the counselor's New Client Consent Form to "Register as a New Client" in the counselor's client portal.
- Be sure to complete the biographical information form in the client portal.
- Send a copy of your driver's license or photo ID and insurance card (front and back if insurance will be used):
- Text to 636-442-2612
- Mail to: Christian Counseling Connection, 1000 Edgewater Point Drive, Suite 401, Lake Saint Louis, MO, 63367. (If mailing, please allow extra time so that images are received two business days prior to your first appointment.)
- Schedule your appointment in the Existing Client Portal.
If you indicated a preference for telehealth on the New Client Consent Form, your counselor will send you a link prior to your appointment so you can access the virtual telehealth session.
If you indicated a preference for an in-person office session, please arrive before your appointment time and follow the instructions posted in the waiting area to check in at the Admin window during regular Admin business hours (9-5 M-TH, 9-1 Fri) or take a seat and wait for your counselor if your appointment is outside of regular Admin business hours.
Payment is due at the time of service. Forms of payment accepted are credit and debit cards only at this time, due to the coronavirus pandemic.