Client registration and scheduling is a secure and convenient on-line process.
New Client Registration
If you know which counselor you prefer, simply click on the Client Portal button under their photo to begin the registration process.
For help with selecting a counselor, try the Counselor Selector Assistant:
- Please complete all requested forms and documents in the Client Portal.
- Please upload digital images of drivers license / photo ID in the secure client portal.
- If insurance will be used, please upload digital image of insurance card (front and back) in the secure client portal.
- Schedule your appointment.
Important: After online registration forms are complete, please text or call the office at 636-442-2612 to schedule first appointment.
For more assistance in selecting a counselor and scheduling an appointment, please text or call the office at (636) 442-2612.
- Go to the Counselors page.
- Click on the Client Portal button under your counselor's photo to schedule and change appointments.
If you indicated a preference for telehealth on the New Client Consent Form, your counselor will send you a link prior to your appointment so you can access the virtual telehealth session.
If you indicated a preference for an in-person office session, please arrive before your appointment time and follow the instructions posted in the waiting area to check in at the Admin window during regular Admin business hours (9-5 M-TH, 9-1 Fri) or take a seat and wait for your counselor if your appointment is outside of regular Admin business hours.
Payment is due at the time of service. Forms of payment accepted are credit and debit cards only at this time, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Christian Counseling Connection, LLC, provides practice management support services for independent counselors in private practice and is not liable for services rendered by individual counselors.