Do you love serving people? Have you been looking for your dream job on a Christian Counseling Admin team?
Check out our job openings and serving opportunities below and see if you might be a fit for our current needs.
Be sure to check back from time to time for new postings.
Administrative Assistant for Counseling Office
Part Time, 20-32 hours/wk
No Benefits Provided with this Position
Position Description and Purpose
This position provides administrative support to a growing counseling business. Duties and tasks are often non-routine, requiring independent judgment and problem-solving.
This position requires a thorough knowledge of the workgroup’s policies and procedures, as well as general knowledge of company policies and processes.
This position includes frequent contact with clients, counselors, and employees.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes and prioritizes activities for counselors, including controlling access to manager’s calendar.
- Screens and responds to telephone and email inquiries, as well as written correspondence, on behalf of counselors.
- Plans and arranges meetings, and events.
- Maintains counselors’ and/or work group's calendar.
- Organizes flow of administrative work.
- Answers phones.
- Greets and directs visitors and clients.
- Receives and distributes mail.
- Performs scanning and electronic filing.
- Generates or distributes reports using various business systems and databases.
- Orders office supplies.
- Generates simple documents, such as letters, memos, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Assembles documents (reproduction and collation).
- Performs word processing and data entry.
- Formats documents in Microsoft Word format, Google Documents, EXCEL, PowerPoint, and PDF.
- Performs other general clerical duties as needed.
- Experience: 2+ years relevant experience preferred.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; works collaboratively with others
- Experience with GSuites, Google Drive, Google Documents
- Experience with time reporting systems and time reporting policies/procedures
- Experience with processing insurance claims for a counseling office desirable
- Experience with Therapy Appointment EHR software desirable
- Experience filing insurance claims with Medicaid greatly desired
- Has Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Groups
- Demonstrates initiative; is willing to take on new and different assignments
- Drives results; pursues work with energy, drive and the need to finish; puts in extra effort to meet deadlines
- Strong customer focus; anticipates the needs of others and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Models high standards of honesty and integrity
- Makes good and timely decisions
- Solves problems
- Attention to detail and reading comprehension
- Able to follow directions
- Open to feedback
Christian Counseling Connection main office at 1000 Edgewater Point Drive, Lake Saint Louis, MO.